Senior Internal Audit Manager
Accountants One is working an exclusive search for a Publicly Traded Company in Greenville, South Carolina looking for a Senior Internal Audit Manager. The role is open due to promotion and growth of the company. This person will report directly to the VP of Audit.
Senior Internal Audit Manager will handle the following:
- Will plan audit and execute the operational audits work closely with the team to help improve efficiencies and process improvement.
- Drive enterprise risk assessments- projects and controls, testing, develop the audit scope
- Responsible for putting together written reports for executive management team with the recommendations and finds of the audit
- Oversees the annual SOX Audit making sure they are in compliance
- Involved with following on with management on findings and action plans
- Continuous training and development of the audit staff
- Provide updates to VP of Audit and making sure to keep up with timelines
- Work with External Auditors
- Plus, other special projects
- Bachelors in Accounting, finance or business
- CIA or CPA
- Blend of public and industry preferred with over 8+ years of experience
- Would considered someone straight out of public with the right skill set
- Must come from a Publicly Traded Company or have audited Publicly traded companies
- Must have experience planning audits from start to finish heavy SOX compliance work
- Strong leadership skills and developing staff
The individual must live in Greenville area or will relocated for the role. The client will offer relocation package for an individual.
This is not a remote role. The person will have the opportunity to work a couple of days in the office and a couple of days remote.
No travel required for the role maybe an occasional trip but very minimal.