JOB ID: 17620
In-Office
Direct Hire

Staff Accountant

Atlanta
Georgia
0
60000
70000
PER HOUR
Staff Accountant – Sandy Springs, GA - $60,000 - $70,000 – In-Office

Accountants One has been hired by a longtime client and consistently successful homebuilder to recruit a Staff Accountant to add to their team. The ideal candidate will have accounting experience in a residential construction environment and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment moving from different projects frequently.

Duties:
  • Manage and review all cash accounting requirements for accuracy
  • Key in all general ledger journal entries for corporate invoices, job costing
  • Prepare ACH transactions, print and organize in appropriate folders
  • Prepare journal entries based on HUD loan closing packages
  • Help analyze budget to actuals of construction projects with controller
Requirements:
  • Accounting degree or related experience
  • 1+ years of experience
  • Experience working in residential construction highly preferred
  • Sage 300 Construction software experience preferred
    • Homefront and BuildPro experience also a plus
  • Work in office in Sandy Springs
Benefits:
  • 401k – 3% match with 2% discretionary for total possible 5%
  • Health Insurance – 70% paid by employer with options for low deductible
  • Co-insurance – helps offset out of pocket expenses

Submit Your Resume:

Staff Accountant

Fill out the form below to submit your resume for this position.

Max file size 10MB. (doc, docx, pdf)
Uploading...
fileuploaded.jpg
Upload failed. Max size for files is 10 MB.
Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
Job Listed:   1721060344117
SHARE
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
Return to Job Board