Executive Search Case Study
In 2009, we started our close relationship with what is now a $300M international manufacturing and distribution company. In 2009, they were just passing the $15M mark and needed their first Controller. Over the next decade, we would partner with them again and again as they would hit a new phase that required someone with specific skills to help them reach their new target. This organization needed a recruiting partner that could deeply understand their dynamic business needs and provide high-level executive professionals to help them achieve their business goals. Accountants One was up for the challenge.
- Finding the right accounting and finance leadership for each specific stage along the way from start-up to when they first broke the $100M mark
- Their inclusion of private equity partners meant that they would acquire other companies, so they needed high-quality financial leadership with M&A experience
- Listened and built a long-term relationship with our client to ensure their success
- Sourcing from our deep database and an extensive network of executive accounting professionals
- Engaged in a customized recruiting strategy with the CEO that with their business goals
- Our executive search team brought in six accounting leaders including the current CFO, the current Corporate Controller, a Business Unit Controller, two previous Controllers, and the current Corporate Finance Manager
- Our client gained public recognition from the current CFO; two time CFO of the Year recognition from the Atlanta Business Chronicle
- Our client experienced growth to the bottom line with their new executive hires; $15M to $300M+ in revenue
- Our client's founders were named Entrepreneurs of the Year for 2020 from Ernest & Young
“We were working with a number of recruiting firms to fill our company's top financial position. Other firms repeatedly presented us with candidates that were not a good fit. Accountants One found me and quickly zeroed in on our needs. In a matter of days, they presented three qualified candidates to us. We are delighted with our candidate selection."
Have a hiring challenge that you’d like our help with? Tell us everything.