One of Atlanta's top commercial sub-contractors is hiring a Project Accountant. This is a 75-year old company with an outstanding reputation for quality work and treating their employees well. There are many 15 year and 20 year employees.
The successful candidate will have experience in construction industry in a project accounting role.
- Work with assigned Projec Managers to record job cost information
- Process Purchase Orders and Change Orders
- Track labor and material cost for job cost analysis
- Prepare AIA billing reports
- Two or more years of construction, job cost / project accounting experience
- Advanced Excel
- Great interpersonal skills, want to be part of a team and not an individual contributor
- AIA experience preferred
- Vista Viewpoint software or similar construction software required.