Senior Internal Auditor
Accountants One is working with a company in the Healthcare related industry looking for an Senior Internal Auditor The Senior Internal Auditor will have very limited travel and the client offers flex hours too. They have a hybrid work schedule depending on company needs for audit projects. You Must live in Atlanta this isn't a remote role.
Senior Internal Auditor will handle the following:
- Identify risk and mitigation, internal auditing, process improvement, and make recommendations to improve the processes.
- Work on multiply projects at any given time.
- Work with internal customers to get the information need to help facilitate deadlines.
- Put together project plan tasks, timelines, and what resources would be needed to complete the project to meet the deadlines.
- Design and implement the changes to the project explain the objectives to the internal customers.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, finance, business, risk management, etc.
- 2+ years of experience auditing experience
- Public Accounting or blend of public and industry or straight industry
- CPA or CIA a must or currently sitting for parts will not consider candidates who are not working on certifications
- Strong audit skills- internal controls, compliance, and risk